[JENNIE & ROSE ARE ON THE ROAD] I’m Park Chaeng! Park Chaeng! Park JENNIE? I’m so excited. It’s going to be such a thrill. Horseback riding feels like… In “AVATAR,” the people there
connect with their horses. I totally get how that would feel. [#BLINK’S SUGGESTED TOUR
#HORSEBACK RIDING] [JEN & CHAENG, RIDE AGAINST THE WIND!] [“J” HORSE RIDING PARK IN AEWEOL-EUP, JEJU] Let’s go! [EXCITED 1, EXCITED 2] [I’M SO HAPPY] [TRANSLATION: LOOK! HORSES!] [ARE YOU FROM SEOUL?] Extra happy. [TRANSLATION: LOOK! MORE HORSES!] Jump, jump! [IT’S NO SECRET JEN & CHAENG LOVE ANIMALS] BLINK really know us well. When it comes to animals,
we always jump at the chance. Thanks to BLINK, we get to ride horses. What a delight. [LET’S SEE YOU ON HORSES/
I WANNA SEE THEM ON HORSEBACK] [YOU GOTTA RIDE HORSES IN JEJU/
YOU LOVE ANIMALS, SO RIDE HORSES] – Are you girls ready?
– Hello. Yeah, we’re ready. The horses you’ll be riding today are Biyangbong and Captain. Biyangbong? Is he from France? – Biyangbong.
– In Jeju… – There’s an island called Biyangdo.
– Biyangdo? – Biyangdo.
– The island’s peak is Biyangbong. This horse is for… [JENNIE IS TO RIDE BIYANGBONG]
You can ride him. – Me?
– Yeah. [NAME: BIYANGBONG/ TRAIT: LUSH BROWN MANE] – I know how to ride horses.
– What? I learned to ride them as a kid. It’s been ages since I rode one. [JENDEUK SITS WELL ON HER HORSE] I want to ride that horse. We have matching hair colors. Please, I want to ride
the same mane color horse. Not that one, he’s too big. No, he’s too big. It’s okay. Instead of this one,
can I ride that horse there? Can I ride that horse? – This horse here?
– Yes. He likes to graze a lot,
so he’ll often stop on the way. [WHAT DO I DO?]
This is Captain, ride him. I want the nicer one. – Sure, I’ll get you the nicest.
– I’m sorry, horse. You hurt his feelings.
He already walked out here. – Forgive me, horse.
– Too bad for him. His feelings must be hurt. [SORRY FOR BEING TOO BIG] [NAME: HAMEL/ TRAIT: GRAZING ON GRASS] [LEARNING THE BASICS OF HORSE RIDING]
– That makes him turn and go left. Pulling the reins to your waist
turns him to walk left. Okay. Hi. [TRYING TO CONNECT WITH BIYANGBONG] Hi, horsie. [JENNIE & HORSE CONNECT] Hamel, do you know your name? Hamel, do you know your name? How old is my horse? Your horse? He’s nine. – Nine?
– What about mine? – They’re the same age.
– What? You’re nine years old? You’re pretty old. [GRUNT] Your hooves must be cold
from all the snow. [THEY STEP TOWARDS THE SNOWY WOODS] It’s so pretty here,
like a scene from “TWILIGHT.” What a pretty forest. Yeah, I really want to take pictures. [THE BIG SCREEN OF NATURE] [HEROINE 1, HEROINE 2] [A BIRD FLYING BY] [IT WOULD’VE BEEN PERFECT, BUT…] My horse is eating grass! I guess the horse is hungry. He keeps grazing. – Pull a tighter rein.
– Tighter than now? Sorry I made you come along. [TELL ME ABOUT IT…]
– Because it’s their lunch time. No, you have to keep moving. [RESTLESS FOR MORE GRASS] No, you can’t have any more. No, grass are off limits. He keeps stopping to graze! – Move forward.
– He keeps eating grass. My horse come along for the grass! I got a horse that was very much like me. [FOODIES KNOW FOODIES] Chaeyoung eats so well. Hamel, stop eating. [MAKING STOPS FOR BITES]
Stop eating. [TALKING CARROTS & STICKS]
– Hurry up, we have to start running. We’re making everyone wait. If you rode Captain,
he wouldn’t have grazed. – But you chose him instead.
– Oh gosh. [THE FAULT IS MINE]
I wish I hadn’t. Can I ride that horse there?
Can I ride that one? [IF I HAD CHOSEN YOU INSTEAD…] [WOULD I BE HAPPIER NOW…?]
Forgive me, horse. [ANOTHER BREAK!]
He keeps trying to graze. What a stubborn horse. This isn’t fun anymore,
let’s hurry and go. [THAT’S ENOUGH WALKING!
HOW ABOUT WE START RUNNING?] Come on, let’s go.
Let’s go, start running. [BIYANGBONG STARTS TO GAIN SPEED!] [LET’S SHOW WHAT WE CAN DO] [OH, JENNIE!] [SHE RIDES HER HORSE LIKE PRO!] [SHE RIDES HER HORSE LIKE A PRO!]
I’m excited to ride. You’re going too fast. [SHE EASILY OUTRUNS ROSE] [JENNIE PROVES HERSELF ON HORSEBACK] [HAMEL STARTS TO GALLOP]
This is fun. It’s more fun faster like this. This makes me feel like
I’m in a history TV series. They have princesses that
run off… on horseback! [PRINCESS ON HORSEBACK] “Make a run for it, my lady!” Let’s go back, it’s too dangerous! They call the heroine, “My Lady.” [PRINCESS ON HORSEBACK, FIN] [BIYANGBONG & HAMEL HEAD HOME!]
This feels great. – This place feels like New Zealand.
– Yeah, you’re right. Yangbong, I’ll give you carrots
once we get back. I’ll give you carrots, too. – Yangbong didn’t graze at all.
– No, he didn’t. Hold it so they can bite off
with their front teeth. – Yeah, like that.
– Hey! Aren’t you glad I took you along? [OF COURSE] You’re so cute. Very hard carrots. [FOOD TASTES BETTER AFTER EXERCISE]
Is it good? [GRASS WAS ONLY AN APPETIZER…]
It’s that good? [BITES WITH HIS FRONT TEETH]
You keep wanting more? So cute! [SORRY ABOUT BEFORE, I COULDN’T RESIST…] It was fun. Next time I’m in Jeju, I’ll visit Hamel. I’ll come visit, so let’s hang out. [PROMISING TO MEET AGAIN] [HORSEBACK RIDING
BLΛƆKPIИK STAR RATINGS] [FUN 5 STARS, IMPACT 4 STARS,
GREAT PHOTOS 4 STARS]