Nicky, there are hostiles up at X-ray 2.
-Yes, I heard. Where is Attila and the rest?
– No idea. Let go of BanAzze and then link up with your squad. Watch out, watch out. I have two lost Alpha 1 guys here…
– Wait, I’m on the radio. Alright, Alekanderu, my squad is here, where do you want us? Join up with your squad. Malmgren, where are you?
– Damn, we’re taking fire. We’re taking fire from the east. Malmgren, take that MG and deploy it to defend towards the east. Let’s move it up a bit. We are what’s left of Alpha 1.
– Follow me, you two. We don’t know where Kalle and the rest are. There are probably hostiles to the north of here. Yeah.
– Set up in that stone house over there, to the north. Malmgren, bring it here. Nicky, here. Deploy it behind this wall. Behind the wall here so we can fire along the street. I’m not getting any… yeah, you’re dead. It’s empty. Goddamnit. You’ve got hostiles at the radio tower.
– Yes, we’re firing at them. I can’t hear, this is dangerous. Just wanted you to check outside so we don’t get flanked. There’s a ton of friendlies dead on the ground. Where are the hostiles? Close by? Affirmative. Up ahead. Direction, 90 degrees. Next building over. Shit, that was friendly. Damnit. Good thing I (missed). Hey.
– Howdy. Do you have anything left in that thing? Yep.
– Then let’s use it. We’ll run across the road to the next house, tag along. Unfortunately it’s just HEAT, no HE. I see them, on the road to the east. They’re firing at us now. Back up, back up. They’ve seen us. This is what we’ll do. I’ll check quickly. Here. If you can put it… …right into the corner in the next house, the yellow house that you’ll see around the corner. Yes.
– Clear behind. It’ll do something at least. Good. Sorry Malmgren, I didn’t see it wasn’t a hostile. Sorry, I thought you were hostile.