– [Missy] Look how cute she is! I’m totally gonna take a picture, hang on. One, two, aww. (laughs) ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ This is our fun ♪ ♪ This is who we are ♪ ♪ This is our dream ♪ ♪ This is our team ♪ ♪ Shot among the stars ♪ ♪ Take this shield and we’ll be fine ♪ ♪ Take this hand and watch us shine ♪ ♪ This is our life ♪ ♪ Let’s live it ♪ ♪ Live it forever ♪ – Good morning, we are playing Fortnite this morning! Check me out, guys, check me out. I’m in my new dino costume. I even have the dino tag. Playing with Missy and that’s Uncle Jimmy. Yes, the boys took a nap today and Missy and I have been playing Fortnite and they both just woke up and they’re so excited. Hi, Finn, good morning. – Ollie’s talking.
– What? – Ollie’s talking. – You wanna play too?
– Yeah. – Oh, Ollie’s talking
is what he’s saying, oh. – Yeah.
– [Bryan] Let’s go see what Mama’s doing.
– [Finn] Okay. – [Bryan] Let’s go see Mama! Finn, say good morning! – [Finn] Good morning! (laughs) – [Missy] Hey!
– [Finn] Hey! – [Bryan] There’s Mama! What’s Mama doin’, Ollie? – Playing Fortnite. – [Bryan] That’s cool. – Yep, Ollie’s talking too. He’s like, “Mama, are you talking to me?” And it’s like, “No.” – [Bryan] So baby, if you wanna learn how to do your emote on the screen, select your player, so go left, press X, and then go to emote. – [Missy] Ooh, yeah, yeah, yeah, oh yeah, yeah yeah. – [Bryan] Didn’t know you could move like that, did you? – [Missy] Yeah, wow, that was cool. – The family that Fortnites together stays together, you guys. (laughs) – Jimmy, he’s going– – [Bryan] Even Jimmy’s throwing down. – Go Jimmy, it’s your birthday, yeah. It is another extremely
gloomy, gloomy, cold day. It literally was misting on my face. Hi, you wanna be a burrito?
– [Finn] Yeah. – It’s so cold that they
come over to be burrito. – Yeah.
– In my big tortilla jacket. (Missy shouts) The guacamole is free! Oh my goodness. Ah, get in here, get in here! Oh, oh no, oh (shouts). He’s free again! (both laughing) Oh my goodness, you’re so silly. Come in here! (giggling) So cold, what do you guys
think of this weather, you like it? – [Finn] Yeah.
– You like the weather? – Yeah.
– I don’t like it when it’s cold, it’s too cold. Ollie, what are you doing in here? Oh gosh, be nice to her,
don’t put her in there. She’s so cute. You like holding her like a baby? – Yeah.
– [Missy] Look how cute she is, I’m totally gonna
take a picture, hang on. One, two, aww. So if you guys didn’t
watch the other day’s vlog, it was the one where we
found something really cool in our hot tub. The thing we found the other day, you’ll have to go check up in the link in the description to watch it. We found a nest, and I took a picture of what’s in the nest the other day and there
are baby eggs in it now and I’m so excited. But I’m a little worried ’cause I never, ever see
the mom come in here. I never see anything fly in or out, and nothing’s really changed with the eggs or with the nest since I saw it, so I’m gonna go in and
take a picture, I think. Hope I don’t fall in. I think I’m gonna put a
camera up around here to see if the mama’s coming in and out and if the mom has abandoned this nest and these eggs, I think
I’m gonna put the eggs underneath Moana. I mean, it would be really, really cool. We’d have to take care of the babies after they’re hatched, but I’m also a little worried
about the babies hatching. I don’t know if they’re gonna make it out of that cave ’cause when babies first learn to grow or learn to fly, they kinda do this fall and they kind of flutter around. I’m just worried they’re
gonna hit the walls of the hot tub as they fall. I mean, it was an interesting
spot to put a nest and lay her eggs, but I’m
worried it’s not actually gonna be the best decision. So I just wanna keep an eye on the whole nest altogether. Maybe if we get to swoop in and save some babies, maybe we will. And we’ll see how it goes, but first I gotta go get a nest cam. – [Bryan] How you gonna do this? – Okay, well, I don’t wanna get wet, but I’m take off my riding boots ’cause I don’t want those to get ruined. I don’t think I’m gonna get wet. We’ll see. Oh gosh. I need your help. – [Bryan] You’re gonna get wet. – No, I can do it. – [Bryan] Babe, no you can’t. Wait, Missy, do you have your phone? – No, I put it down. It’s not needed in here with me. – [Bryan] Okay, how are you
gonna stand over there, babe? – I’m gonna need to take my shoes off, I mean my socks off. – You think you can do these things, Nemo, but you just can’t. Told you you had to get wet. – [Missy] Okay, a little bit wet. (dog barks) – [Bryan] Here’s your phone.
– Okay. – [Bryan] This is an interesting place you found yourself in. – Oh my gosh, there’s four eggs! – [Bryan] Serious? – Four eggs! Aww, they’re so cute. We’re gonna need to build a net. – [Bryan] I know, to catch ’em. – And it could just
catch ’em as they fall. – [Bryan] Look at that, you guys, there are four eggs in
there, that’s incredible. – I want four babies. – [Bryan] It’s crazy how there are birds everywhere around our
property just makin’ babies. – I know! Oh god, oh god, I’m not gonna get it. I’m just gonna hug this right here, then I’ll, that ain’t gonna work. – I think it’s just that time of year, we’ve been seeing lots of
little baby bunny rabbits, lots of baby lizards, baby birdies, baby froggies, it’s just that time of year and eventually, yes,
Ollie, we will be seeing some baby snakes. (gasps) But that’s okay, right? – So I’m right in the middle
of making the kids dinner and I’ve got some strawberries here and a lot of these leftover ones were kind of not all the way ripe, so I cut them up and I’m gonna give them to my little chickies. I always do this and then I always forget
to bring it out to them. I don’t know if any of
you guys have chickens or animals that you like
to feed your scraps to, but I try to make a bag of food for them, but by the time I remember
to bring it down, it’s bad. Okay, ready, strawberries! Yum, Karma’s like, “What the heck, Mom? “I want them!” You don’t actually like
strawberries, Karm. You don’t want any of those. Those are the chickie food, ‘kay? Also, I don’t know if I’m talking too much about animals right now, but obviously that’s my life, I love
all my animals so much. And just be happy that I’m not talking about my horse right now, but anyways, he is so getting so white, you guys. I don’t think it’s necessarily gray. It almost just seems
like his color is fading, but when you look at him, he’s so white. You guys’ll have to
look back at older vlogs at what he used to look like. You go eat your dinner right now, mister. So my cousin is actually coming over today and so I am making some spaghetti. Oh gosh, I think it’s burning. Oh my, what does this always happen, especially when I’m vlogging? – [Ollie] Why did it do that? – I don’t know. I think it’s okay. I think it’ll be okay. It might be a little crispy. I am so bad at cooking, guys, that I get this little
bit of boost of confidence and I think, “Oh, this’ll be so good,” and it took me forever
to find the camera, so it kinda got a little crispy, but I think it’ll still be good. I’m gonna go ahead and put my famous Prego sauce in here, so that’s always good ’cause I don’t know how to make the sauce by myself. Do you know how to make spaghetti sauce? No, me either. (upbeat music) – So this is the cardboard left over from three very large packages we got in the mail today and I had no idea what they were and I opened it and I found out and yeah, we basically got some packages from a celebrity, so we’re gonna open up these up now. – Oh my goodness. – [Bryan] Don’t be nervous, Tara Lynn. Okay, Tara Lynn is here
because the surprise has to do with her. – Yes, okay, so I just told her that we have a surprise for her and I was so excited. – [Bryan] Okay, let’s go see. – But we all have a surprise.
– Okay. – Yeah, it’s basically all our surprises. So come take a seat at the table. – Oh, wow, what is this? – [Missy] We just got it sent to us. – [Bryan] So look at these. Take a seat, Tara, here. This is crazy, so Taylor
Swift Reputation stadium tour. Look, that’s her cover. Look at this box! That is crazy, it’s got a wax seal on it. Okay, Tara Lynn, open yours. – It’s magnetic. What is this? (cheering) Oh my god. – [Bryan] It’s got a screen in it! – If you’re watching this right now, it means you got a VIP package for the Reputation. – Oh my god! What? – [Bryan] Is this so crazy? So this is actually the stage layout for her tour.
– [Tara] Oh really? – [Bryan] Yeah. – [Tara] So where are we gonna be? – [Bryan] That’s gonna be so cool. I think we’re right here. – [Missy] Oh yeah, ’cause it’s kind of– – Like in this far? – [Bryan] Yeah, yeah, yeah. This is gonna be so cool. – [Missy] This is crazy. (Bryan laughs) – [Bryan] That’s so cool, okay, so lift this, lift this flap. This is what is inside
when you open it up again. There’s the ticket. – This is our ticket! – [Bryan] I know, this is the CD, there’s your lanyard
for the VIP experience. – [Tara] Wait, what the heck? Why is the lanyard, you
can plug it into something? – [Bryan] We got the, oh, is this vinyl? Oh no, it kinda looks
like a vinyl one, huh? – That’s what I thought it was at first. – It’s so funny, every time you open it, it plays the video. Dang Taylor, thanks for sending us these. – [Missy] Look at this! – [Bryan] Yeah, it’s
probably for display, babe. Whoa, that’s so cool. – [Missy] Oh, wow. – [Bryan] So it moves like a snake. – See, this is what I needed when I was giving you guys your Christmas present. – [Bryan] I know. – Yep, this is it. – [Tara] You can just have it later on. ‘Cause it’s magnetic. – [Missy] Oh, I see!
– [Bryan] That’s so bad! – ‘Cause the glass is magnetic. – That is so cool. I have never had my concert tickets
delivered in a box like that. That’s pretty incredible. – I feel like I’m on that show Sweet 16. – Aww, yeah. – When they do those crazy invitations. – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – They’re so outrageous. – [Bryan] For real. – Jackets and we’re
gonna put this on them. – [Bryan] Oh yeah, on your jean jacket. – Oh yeah, my denim jacket. So cute. – That’s so cool. So yeah, we are all going to the show, I think it’s in two weeks. – [Missy] Yep, yep, two weeks. – [Bryan] Two weeks, we’re
gonna be at her show. Isn’t that gonna be so cool? – One other person too. – [Bryan] Oh yeah. – That one’s a surprise. – [Bryan] Oh, there’s more? Oh, what is that? – [Missy] Look! – [Bryan] (laughs) We’re
all trying to rip open this package from Taylor Swift right now. Whoa! – What is this? – [Bryan] That is nuts. – [Missy] This is made of snake skin. – [Bryan] It’s got snake skin. Open it up. – [Missy] This is with gold. – [Bryan] Whoa.
– What? – [Missy] Oh my god. – That is so funny. The surprises just keep coming, you guys. – This is pictures of her. – [Bryan] Oh, it’s her
little Reputation magazine. – What is it called when you buy those? Program, or–? – [Bryan] Yeah, kinda
like a program, I guess. – [Missy] This is more than a program. – [Tara] I know. – Missy’s had a book open for less than a minute and already she found a picture of a horse. Thumbs up if you’re a Swifty too and let us know down
below in the comments, what’s your favorite
song from her new album? (instrumental theme music)