Jerry Asner, please. Roman Craig. Yeah, I can’t hold for long.
My signal’s kind of weak. – Honey?
– Yes, Roman? Why do Chet’s kids look at him
like he’s Zeus? My kids look at me like
I’m a rack of yard tools at Sears. I mean, why can’t they connect
with me? Maybe if you spent less time at work,
things would be different. Put a cork in it, honey.
Talkin’ business. Jerry? Roman. How are you? I’ll save us trouble
and cut right to the chase. I’ve got an investment opportunity. You got about three minutes
and 25 grand? Jerry? Did you hear what I said? Lost the signal.
These phones don’t work. – Maybe he hung up.
– Why would a minister hang up? – I’ve been to his church.
– Oh, yeah. Once! All right! How about that? We’ll be scraping the bugs
off our teeth with this! – Dad.
– That’s too much boat. – Look…
– It’s just too much. – Can I ask you a question?
– Sure. You hungry? Give me four chili dogs
and two plain dogs, please. – That’s six hot dogs.
– It’s for everybody. And I’m hungry. – So?
– Yeah. Do you mind if I just walk around?
Cruise the town? I can walk back when I’m done. All right. But you gotta promise me
we’ll spend some time together. – That’s why we’re here.
– I know. That’s the whole point –
to be in the woods, together, rugged,
manly, the full nine yards. – Exactly.
– Right? – Give me a hug.
– What? – Give me a hug.
– Dad… – I’m too old for hugs.
– You’re never too old for hugs. – Can I go now? Thank you very much.
– Go. Bring back your friends
for a ride in “suck my wake”. Great! You’ve got it in neutral! It’s OK. It’s in neutral. You gotta put it…